OHO-Elektronik GODIL Series
The OHO-Elektronik GODIL (= good old DIL, DIL = dual in-line) series are programmable logic mini-modules based on Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA; 3.3 V and 5.0 V tolerant. They are suitable as drop-in replacement for devices in 40 / 48 DIL packages (e.g. discontinued CPUs such as Z80, 6502, 8080).
- Low cost
- Based on Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA
- SPI Flash memory for configuration and operation
- Both 3.3 V and 5.0 V tolerant
- Recommended as drop-in replacement for discontinued devices in 2 to 48 DIL packages (e.g. CPUs such as Z80, 6502, 8080).
- Inputs are 5.5 V tolerant
- Outputs are 3.3 V und 5 V compliant
- Easy diagnosis via 9-pin header (attach oscilloscope or logic analyzer)
- Easy to reuse
- Professional design
- 100% compatible with Xilinx ISE software
| Models||Gates [k]||SPI Flash||DIL pins||USB|
||2 x 50 female